CGA understands that capital raising presents a special challenge.
Whether you are a startup technology company raising venture capital for accelerating growth or a more mature company looking for debt financing, the skills required are beyond what a typical accounting firm can provide.
CGA is very experienced across all of these areas including:
• Developing of a targeted investor marketing strategy
• Identification of potential venture capital and angel sources of capital
• Development of appropriate investor materials (including presentations, financial models, etc.)
• Negotiation of investor term sheets for angel and VC equity rounds (e.g., Series A, Series B)
• Execution of Seed convertible debt and bridge financing round
• Identification and negotiation of bank and non-bank debt instruments
• Qualification of potential investors and VCs